23 December 2010

Jetting off

...to the Dominican Republic!
In roughly 7 hours.

Waking up at 3:30am. More like not sleeping until tomorrow night, funn.

Mom is forbidding me to bring my laptop, so I will be away from the interweb for a whole week. Informal digital detox haha.
Pretty lucky that the main mangas that I follow just got updated. Noblesse (specifically Seira) was awesome, other webcomics are good, Arcana and Masca are progressing, but omg Ciel left such a cliffhanger "orz
Instead I've armed myself with Bloom's Macbeth Notes, Becker's Denial of Death, (the 2 aforementioned cause I gotta prep for english essay) and an architectural magazine.

Back on topic.
Luggage is all carry-on, very proud of this fact. Hoping all of gritaly will fit into carry-on as well.

My plan is to swim for an hour everyday. "exerciseeeee!" Please don't fail me willpower. Also wanna try some cocktails (highfive Rui! ;D). Otherwise, r&r and forget about you all trapped in the cold~


Oh and

in advance.
(photo courtesy of Linnee)

ps: don't you hate it when a nail polish has the pwettiest colour but streaks like mad? "orz

No comments: