17 December 2010

days of cookie

(Title comes from a series of posts from Lottie+Doof titled 12 days of cookies, one of my favourite food blogs)

I have not really touched my oven after the crazy amount of bake sales last year.
Until now.

Christmas season translates into bundling up and eating lots season, the latter starts with baking cookies and cakes.

Banana cake for co-op office:



Sorry for the crappy photos, at the point in time when the bread was done baking, my need for sleep overwhelmed my food photography (and later editing) pride.

I didn't have a taste of it, but according to a super nice email sent by my supervisor, it was pretty good. She could have been polite, but I'm just gonna let my ego grow.

Wrapped up some chocolates for school friends the same night. (I ditched minecraft for this! ;_;)

+more ego for nice ribbon tying.

Lastly today was spent loafing around in David's and Jason's house. Baked some peanut butter/oatmeal/chocolate cookies to up everyone's sugar levels. (I still really like that photo, very sharp ;D though the colour could be a tad more vibrant).

Spent my day mining gravels in Minecraft, laughing at people fail playing Starcraft 1 with my trackpad, snapping, I mean janicing, other people's hotpackz, and listening to Jason play the piano.
Payon > Prontera's theme.

1 comment:

H-siao said...

ur track pad is impossibly hard to control i thought i fared pretty well before they out zealot my army