19 December 2010

Being materialistic

Just got my cast card today for work! Free mooooovies~

Very sad that I am missing boxing day this year, so I shall make myself feel better (and plan for the January clearance) by making a semi realistic list of all the things I would spend my hard earned (and butter splattered) money on:

1. iPhone 5
I also don't like the 4, but for different reasons than Donna haha. New rectangular shape is so ugly e_e" Also prefer it to be a tad slimmer, so will wait on the 5.
That or a blackberry bold. But more people have the iPhone, so bbm will be less useful. Also less apps.

2. Urban Decay Naked Palette

This better be in stock for Gritaly or I will be very very very very very sad.
Both sephora AND UD's website is outof stock, really? -o-
(swatches in this post)

3. Zen 01 Bento Box

Does that not look beautiful :'D? Been looking for a stainless steel lunch box for the loooongest time.

The Nara is gorgeous too, but it's so fragile, handwash only and no microwaving (well same for Zen too "orz).
Those two are waaay expensive, so the Fresco is a more realistic option.

4. Moo Mini Cards
Having a business card just seems so professional, I just gotta do something worthy to put on it XD

5. Guerlain Aqua Allegoria

I forgot which one I liked, so here's them all ;D
The packaging probably has equal amount of influence on my purchasing decision as the product itself (badddd), and Guerlain has some of the prettiest bottles~
Also terrible fond of Miss Dior Cheri.

The only problem is I don't remember to use perfumes, it would be a huge waste of money.
(On second thought, if I am ever rich, I will collect Guerlain's perfumes.)

6. Les Tissages de Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect (in Pink)

I'm a blush girl. Will refrain from listing all the blushes I want.

---------------------------below is a wish list--------------------------------------

7. Mulberry Bags
Bayswater for Macbook 13" (in oak natural)
Lily (in light peach hairhalf)
Margaret Minibag (in drizzle ostrich)
My taste for bags has moved onto more structured and boxy styles, also mini crossbody bags *u*

8. Globe-Trotter Orient Luggage

I think the image speaks for itself. It cost $1060 euro. I will get it someday.

9. Mauviel Copper or Lecruset Signature Oval Dutch Oven
Win-win situation as I get my cookware and you get food ;D
A Kitchen-Aid stand mixer would be up there as well, except hand creaming butter and sugar together slowly grew on me.

10.Tiffany & Co


Tiffany Vines mug
I really want this cup ($40), stupid to buy one from Tiffany's though "orz

Jewelry wise:

Jean Schlumberger Rope bracelet


Tiffany Signature™ Pearl bracelet


Diamonds by the Yard® Bracelet

The charm bracelets with sea themed charms are also adorable.


Four Leaf Clover charm and chain
You know I have to post this XD


Paloma Picasso® Hammered Heart pendant
I have a thing for hammered finish, a thin hammered gold bracelet or ring would look wonderful too *u*


Crown Charm and Chain


Forgot to take down the name of this ring and isn't about to go through 37 pages again. It's Moroccan inspired though.

Almost going through the entire catalog helped me discover a lot of my preferences. Gold > silver/white gold/platinum, in terms of looks. Angular cuts of diamond with a simple band.

The more outrageous items I saw were a $300 spoon, a $6000 water pitcher, a $46000 bracelet, and a $6000000 diamond ring,


Yes this is what I spent my night doing.

2 comments:

Donna said...

BUT YOU WILL BE ORIGINAL.

Initial Charms  said...

Nice photos, thanks for sharing. This holiday season I'm looking forward add some of them in my collection together with my newest initial charms.