27 November 2010

holiday collections

unrelated note: I feel sad when I compare my monthly post counts from before I got a job to now. No more complaining though, will make the most of out of it (aka upsell like crazy) until the day I feel I made enough money XD

Back on topic:
I've decided to buy myself one item for Christmas.
ONE (1).

(oh yeah, this post is more so for self-reference, feel free to disregard. But do check out the link to Glitch)

Man that's gonna be hard to narrow it down. Time to write out the process of elimination!
  • No more clothing. I told Rui that I would limit my future closet to one item per category that I can think of. She laughed XD
  • No electronics/games. The only electronic that is near the verge of dying is my ipod earphones, I'll make ti last :] No time = no game. Also found this adorbell browser based game called Glitch, apparently it's by a founder of Flickr (Stewart Butterfield) It's still in alpha though ;_;
  • No books. The library is a wonderful place, especially when one is armed with a nice cup of starbucks <3
I think I've covered some major categories there o_o That leaaaaaves: art supplies and make-up.
Damn both cost a fortune "orz

Been wanting to get over my fear of watercolours lately. Read a whole bunch of books (instructional and reference), though nothing can replace actually painting <_<
Will probably buy brushes when Currie comes to school, paint wise my Reeves are good enough for now, and it's just sad buying a pad of watercolour paper for christmas XD
Moleskine sketchbooks? For when I get better haha. The paper in there are noiceeeee *in a Everyday Exotic accent* (for future self reference: weekly sketches!)

So onto make-up, which is more expensive, yayy. Also have everything that I *need*, so here's a *want* list (yay distinctions!)
I really think I should stop browsing beauty blogs ;_;

No comments: