11 November 2010

Half & Half

Finally decided to empty my knick knack drawer (sorry Grace XD) and attempt to sell as much off as possible.
How? soompi shops ftw. Collaboration between Melody, Rui and I.

Pretty banners ftw. I miss the days of selling signatures on xeno, remember making 3mil off the one for applejoy.

Anyways, it's not done yet. Impact conference eats up the weekend while work eats up monday and tuesday nights. Sigh, haven't slept in for the entire week now "orz

Managed to squeeze time in to take photos of my products in my crappy makeshift studio.

White tissue paper over lamp -> lightbox ;D
My desk is pretty reflective and in addition to a closet mirror to the left, lighting was deceeeeent. Though everything still turned out crappy cause it was dark out. I should calibrate my whiteness/temperature thingy (can't remember the name atm @_@)

Preview of the sellable treasures that I found in my knick knack drawer (plus cosmetics):

Disregard the shoeboxes and books xD
Big bag on the left is the freebie bag, it's at least half full.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stickerss!!!

Superbud said...

^like
heyyyy. I just noticed I can finally comment

Weej said...

I shall guess the sticker person is Donna.
and hello Nick. Why didn't it work before?