03 November 2010

._.

Didn't feel like blogging...
still don't.

Feelings are only meant to be listened to in certain situations according to How We Decide. It talks about what type of decision making we use in what situations, and what type of decision making we should use in what situations. Informative book, will give a more in depth review tmrw (public accountability ftw).

input time, output money and fatigue. I want enough money to go on grad trip. Possibly Japan trip next march as well *u*

Also want more leisure time though. Forgot how good it feels spending an entire afternoon reading manga~ Arcana is finally getting to an explanation of Enril's past, Ciel is having developments between the arc dragon and yvienne. Noblesse is as awesome as ever. Ares is being reaaaaaaally slowly released. Other korean webcomics are also going well, hurray for regular updates!

Just gonna keep typing. Floooooow.

I regret stopping art lessons "orz Realized how terribly terrible I am at figure drawing. More knowledge on the human anatomy would be helpful. Never really given acrylics a thought, watercolour and oil were enough <3

I can smell the cranberry bread pudding from my oven, mmm. The chickpea stir fry I had for lunch 3 days in a row wasn't bad either. Thank you kevin and jason for supplementing my lunch everyday, I'll make it up to you guys one day.

School assignments, blah. Giardine marks hard, though she did give us a warning. I can do math in physics but not math in math "orz Courses I would like to take just for fun: world history, ancient civ, environment&resource management, philosophy, latin, visual arts elective, painting and lifedrawing. Probably bio too xD

Highschool drama lolol. Something wonderful to laugh about years down the road~ I guess Dear Coke Talk somewhat relates, I love reading that even though I don't quite agree with it. Actually, I like opinions that are different from mine, much more interesting. On the topic of blogs, two more that I love: XiaXue (mad photo retouching skills!! also love her long rants) and How To Get a Grip on Life.

This has been a pretty good recount of my thoughts for the last couple hours. Everything somehow fits together, linearly at least xD Sure typed a lot for not being in a mood to blog. I think the problem with me is that I dread starting a task. I can plan perfectly for it, but I just won't start it.
bread pudding's done.

No comments: