Back on topic:
I've decided to buy myself one item for Christmas.
(oh yeah, this post is more so for self-reference, feel free to disregard. But do check out the link to Glitch)
Man that's gonna be hard to narrow it down. Time to write out the process of elimination!
- No more clothing. I told Rui that I would limit my future closet to one item per category that I can think of. She laughed XD
- No electronics/games. The only electronic that is near the verge of dying is my ipod earphones, I'll make ti last :] No time = no game. Also found this adorbell browser based game called Glitch, apparently it's by a founder of Flickr (Stewart Butterfield) It's still in alpha though ;_;
- No books. The library is a wonderful place, especially when one is armed with a nice cup of starbucks <3
Damn both cost a fortune "orz
Been wanting to get over my fear of watercolours lately. Read a whole bunch of books (instructional and reference), though nothing can replace actually painting <_<
Will probably buy brushes when Currie comes to school, paint wise my Reeves are good enough for now, and it's just sad buying a pad of watercolour paper for christmas XD
Moleskine sketchbooks? For when I get better haha. The paper in there are noiceeeee *in a Everyday Exotic accent* (for future self reference: weekly sketches!)
So onto make-up, which is more expensive, yayy. Also have everything that I *need*, so here's a *want* list (yay distinctions!)
- Clarins Holiday Collections. The packaging ;__; hits my soft spot for anything Baroque as well. Probably a no since the eyeshadows are really sheer.
- Nars eyeshadow in Étrusque. Been wanting a gold e/s for a while, mmmm.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Imaginaire. Already have an awesome everyday l/g, want a more strawberry milk shade though @_@
- Another Chanel: Tweed Fuchsia Blush. I'm totally a blush girl, it doesn't show since they're all freakin expensive ;_; (side note: buy me a classic chanel flap bag and I will love you for ever and ever.)
- Bobbi Brown smoldering E/S Palette. It is gorgeous, especially Port.