25 October 2010

wolf hair brushes

Got into Impact Conference 2010!!
yes I feel the need to repeat that.

in other news, my new favourite place is the public library.

Armed with my ipod and a earl grey latte (with a swirl of honey to top, my new favourite drink from Starbucks), I spent a blissful 2 hours at the library after school.

Managed to find some books on Chinese brush painting, which I decided to continue in effort to be "special". Only disadvantage is that the materials are hard to find, I don't exactly trust my dad to purchase the right brushes and paints back in China either.

Also grabbed How We Decide by Jonah Leher in attempts to increase the variety of my readings. I will make a conscious effort to read books instead of clicking to my manga sites late at night. Loooong reading list to check off @_@ Since the majority of people are gone to Kinark, will squeeze reading time into lunch as well. Will pick up Blink and other books by Malcom Gladwell later.

Process of rediscovering my old hobbies are off to a strong willed start.

No comments: