17 October 2010

tiffany blue

7 Essential Skills You Didn't Learn in College
from Wired
Interesting read ^

...
...
...

Went to the newly opened Michael's (beside costco) today, to use the overused comparison, it's like a kid walking into a candy store. Scrapbooking, needlework, jewelry making, general crafts, art supplies, floral, seasonal, evvvvveeeeerrrrryything! *u*

I spent a good 30 minutes staring at all the different papers in the scrapbook section. There's a bajilion different patterns, weights, and sizes. I need to find a hobby that'll let me buy as much paper as I want haha. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the special kind that I use to make flowers with. Saw it once in a dollar store, but never again. The shop in China that I originally bought from closed down as well @_@

The other sections were also well stocked, though not as impressive as scrapbook. Oh they have loooooads of ribbons, bought 6 wheels on impluse haha. Anyone willing to pay me to make your christmas presents look awesome? ;D

2 comments:

Gil said...

What are you making?

Weej said...

Nothing haha, just wanted to see what the store had.