29 October 2010

silly string assassins

Man I don't know how to start a post anymore o_o The more I try to fix it, the more awkward it becomes, so blah.

This week was united way week! Highlight being carnival day (looks pretty darn similar to ones in animes XD)

Carnival day makes me happy because of 2 things.
One is because I get to skip period 2 and see the people that have lunch then.
Second is because the bake sale goods so for ridiculously cheap near the end of the period. Last year I got a plate full of cookies, brownies, cake, etc for less than $2 (normal price for one piece of brownie). It marks the beginning of eating-a-lot-more-food-than-normal-in-the-winter-months~

This year's foods were especially great, awesome ice cream sandwich, frozen (but still pretty good) waffle topped with bananas, brownie that I bargained for, and free cupcakes from my class' stand.

Aside from food, there's a variety of booth ranging from haunted house, rose delivery, and *drum roll* SILLY STRING ASSASSINS! I was the second overall to pay for Ryan's assassination and probably the last to get carried out -o- Ended really epically though, "is this silly string or the egg in my fried rice?" XD


Also had the last of my 3 orientations. Rush time is pretty fun, it takes amaaaazing concentration to get the order right haha. The non existent back button is the main reason why. I realized that prolonged exposure to the smell of butter gives my stomach a reeeally bad feeling. Sucks that I have to clean their containers during my closing shifts "orz Also found out how miserable I can be when missing only an hour of sleep, how will I ever survive engineering? @_@

No comments: