14 October 2010

multigrain italian bread

Weijie is finally employed~
very very happy.

Now if only I could get a co-op placement...

In other news,
I had a fantastic time listening to Rui and David "debate" (plus rui rant) today afterschool. Instead of solving CNML questions in Infinity, they discussed the pro and cons of a stable income lifestyle. David's dream and goal is to be rich, Rui wants to help people through being something in the medical field...I dunno what's mine o_o There's things I want to do, plenty of things, but what is my DREEEEEEAM? Decided to be vague and said "enough power to get what I want once I figure out what I want".
Headed to outside Loblaws afterwards. David treated us to a loaf of yummy bread ;D More talking, with Mary joining us half way through. Topics that were covered includes economics, relationships, families, cultural influences on an individual, etc etc. Very productive discussion haha.

I realized I really enjoy listening to other people talk about their discoveries and insights. Wish I was a wealthy ruler in the Renaissance so I could invite great thinkers and artists to live in my court and just hear them talk all day *u*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where where where where!
Why didn't you tell us?

Weej said...

I got the call after I got home xD