06 October 2010

dessert xchng

I think a wonderful system is in works in my circle of friends.

Monday Mel brought cheese biscuits for us to share.
Today Janice brought pancakes (I got the largest one >D)
and tomorrow, I'll bring some cake for everyone.

Get to a man everyone's hearts through their stomach! LET'S KEEP THIS UP!

I've also come to love and appreciate creaming the butter and sugar together by hand.
At first, I thought it was tedious. The feeling grew to the point that I avoided recipes that needed to have butter and sugar creamed. However, all recipes require so. Somewhere along the way, it's become almost a meditation XD Just the butter, sugar, spoon and me. Quite a peaceful feeling although I'm smoshing them together with great force.

om nom nom.

1 comment:

Kenn said...

The key to a woman's heart is through her stomach. Or if you happen to be a male supremist, than there is no such thing as a woman's heart. Note that being a male supremist isn't a good thing, so if you are, you should be ashamed of yourself.