21 October 2010

4-60C

so tired...
reason is cause of this

it's backwards, whateverrr.

Orientation today, did mostly dry policy stuff. Learned alot about safe food storage haha, most of the stuff that my parents do are completely wrong XD Three more sessions, one on sunday that will cause me to miss UT lecture ;__; So very sad.
Also very sad that my dinner times will be messed up by night shifts. Popcorn will have to carry me over until like midnight.

Co-op interview earlier in the day at AREA Architects. Their walls are a pretty colour haha. It was more of a casual conversation rather than a strict interview, me likey. Too bad my CAD skills are way too basic, those floor plans look impressive haha. Gonna be doing mostly admin work, which I don't really mind.

Now that I have a job and co-op placement, I am all set for Shad backup.

No free movies for you.

No comments: