04 September 2010

snip


Webcam isn't terribly flattering, no make-up doesn't help either (Maybellin's dream matte powder is magical) @_@

the reference image (via rasysa.com):

Turned out barely barely alike, but I like it :]

BACK TO SHORT HAAAAIR. aka washing will be a bliss again *u*
Though I'd like to grow it out to collar bone length and curl the ends a bit.

Is Gatsby hair wax that good? Soompiers seem to swear by it o_o I'm terribly inadequate in knowledge about hair stuff haha.
If anyone's heading to Galleria, buy the green tub for me?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I have the green one! Used once. Want to take it off my hands? :)

Kenn said...

>: Toronto has a Galleria too huh. There's one in Houston (texas) too.

xD I've always been too poor (and lazy) to find Gatsby, though everyone I know who uses it swears by it too. My brother used it for a bit too, but wouldn't let me use any of it <_<" That prick.

Gil said...

I heard Gatsby is good, but really overrated (there's probably lots of similar/better products for the price). Everyone uses Gatsby though so it's probably a good one to use if you don't know anything else

Weej said...

Thanks :]