11 September 2010

sig fig

Suppose I shall round up the first week of school too.

Day one (7th)
I wanted to speed up the adjustment of my sleep schedule, so I got up at....9? Did some stuff which I assume was preparing for school. Arrived to find that my locker has been stolen, nice Janice shared her's.

...then the days sorta blurred together. So I'll just give my impression of my classes.

Off to chem! Tang seems alright, got work on the first day haha. Much thanks to everyone that I bugged for the crossword :] Don't think I'll love this course, but won't be bad either.
Info Tech next, sitting next to Aida, bwhahahahahaaaaa. This will be hilarious ;D Nyugen said there will be a lot of presentations, good chance to practice speaking in this increasingly digitized world :] Also can't believe retailers charge $30 to put a stick of RAM in...
Lunch is as crowded as always. I can now hold a 2 tier of my bento box with one hand, accomplishment!
Phhhhhhysics. Caruana seems so silly haha, will be fun to learn physics from him. HE'S ON YOUTUBE! Learned some scientific notations, SI units, and dun dun dun....sig figs. I swear I will loose more marks cause my answers are too inaccurately accurate "orz
Math~ Eveeeeeeryone is in this class haha. M.Lee is mega nice too ^^

then we have the eighth.
Co-op: Let's just say that I can't wait to get out of school and into my placement :]
Lunch: with the cummer cast haha
Mech Design: it's tech, aka awesome~
(I noticed that the descriptions get shorter and shorter)
Eng: I thought I would dislike this course, but seems like I was wrong. I retyped what we discussed in the second class like 5 times, but none of them seemed "right", so I'll leave it as we have very interesting discussions XD



...
...
...
what do I want to be?
an optimist~

1 comment:

Kenn said...

SIG FIGS. GODDAMNIT THOSE SIG FIGS. SIG FIGS IN CHEM AND PHYSICS AREN'T THE SAME. ;o; Sig Figs bring up bad and good memories.