26 September 2010

L'oreal Warehouse Sale

I had high expectations for this, evident in my 27 item shopping list. (Un)luckily, I came home with much less.

Non face items:

Starting to care more about my hair, it's been neglected for too long xD

Middle hand cream was a surprise discovery, it smells reeeeeeeally nice. Only complaint is that it's a tad oily, which might turn into a pro since Toronto has harsh winters.

Misc make-up:

Back up for my dream matte powder, which true to it's name, stays maaaaaaaaatte. The shade selection was terrible, only had the lightest and darkest available.

Left HiP eyeshadow (Saucy 8180) is for Mel; right (Wicked 536) was originally mine, but I realized I had similar shades. Anyone interested in buying it off me (shrink wrap still on)?

Maybelline lip stuff:

With flash, left is colour sensational in Pink Petal and right is....most likely from the mineral line in Nude Shell.

swatches ;D

With flash as well.

Lastly, Lancome stuff:

Well discounted, not so well variety.

The brown eyeshadow (Ombre Mono shadow in Brown Mist) is awesome! Very pigmented and buttery soft. Although it says shimmer on the package, it appears pretty matte to me.

Swatches:

With flash,


without flash.

No more shopping until boxing day.
Unless of course I get into Arup for co-op and need pretty business cloth *u*

2 comments:

Gil said...

L'oreal kids is the only shampoo you need hahahaha

MELODY said...

can you bring the other shadow to school tomorrow? i wanna see it cos it looks pretty similar and... yee :|