08 August 2010

Taste of the Danforth

yummmm yum yum.
Since summer is almost over, I might as well make the most of what's left by attending as much events as possible. Good choice ;D

Headed down with Grace despite the weather stating it would rain all day. Luckily it was mostly drizzles and there were a lot of cafes to take shelter in. Unluckily I forgot my camera, so enjoy the crappy cell cam quality yayyy. (non rotated, too lazy to fire up PS for these)


Yogurt and lemon gelato
The lemon was sour in a really nice way&the yogurt was creeeeeamy <3


Some pastry whose name I forgot D:
ehhh this was okay. Wasn't the freshest.


Loukoumade? Think thats the name.
It's just like a funnel cake, but in the shape of a timbit XD very oily and very good.


CHICKEN! BEST THING EVER.
sooooooooo damn good. Trying to figure out whats in the marinade: lemon juice, s&p, and some sorta spice @_@


Pulled pork sandwich.
Also yummmm. Too bad in coleslaw is covering the meat in the pic ._.
Was messy to eat, but very worth the mess XD

random pics of pretty buildings:

stained glass <3


pretty rbc building *u*

Very fun day indeed, caught up some more with Grace too. I'm terrible at keeping in touch with people; which is why I get pretty upset when someone leaves, since I know I'll probably never talk to them again @_@ Gotta work on connection skills haha.
Conversation flows best over a cup of gelato/tea~

No comments: