28 August 2010

"later"

^such a convenient word ;D

Back from a week of cottage~
Fun experiences, severe shoulder pain, lotsa photo taking...lots to blog about.
But should I? "later"
yeah probably later. Some pictures are transfered, posts are thought up. Only problem is that my thought pattern isn't meant to be written down (or typed up). Thoughts jump from one topic to another, often unrelated. Posts...I try to give them structure.

Here's what I have thought up:
Food: there were lots, both in quantity and quality.
Sunset: sooooo pretty! pretty to the point that I didn't photoshop them~
Other stuff...yeah.
Book: The Omnivore's Dilemma. I love how this book doesn't point you to any specific way of eating but more or less leaves you to figure the omnivore's dilemma out for yourself :]

On the topic of books, I decided to put up my reading list (along with movies). Public = commitment. I've got one down, planning to tackle Dan Brown before school starts. Suggestions are very welcomed *looks at Rui*

lastly,
(this has taken me around 2 hours to type with msn distractions)

Saw this on CP24.
In my words, being alone is quite adventurous :]

1 comment:

Kenn said...

Put books by Douglas Coupland on your list. Specifically Microserfs, JPod, Hey! Nostradamus and The Bubblegum Thief. Might want to add Generation X, since he coined the term with that book.