17 August 2010

Kegerries

haters gonna hate.



Brogues from Aldo

I don't think they look manly worn, in the picture...yeah.

With this, comes a new goal of mine: to take good care of my leather goods. If an animal died for my indulgence, I wanna make it's afterlife a little easier to bear.
haha mostly cause I want a further stretch for my money. According to Put This On (note to future self: make husband read), I will not wear it consecutive days in a row, wipe it after coming home, and insert the plastic lining thing so it holds it's shape. The consecutive thing will be hard to follow for my boots @_@

Taking care~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

More like oxfords! But they look wonderfully pretty. Take good care, I'm still crying over scratching my preciousssss BCBG ankle boots.

Weej said...

Definitely will @_@
I've been yelled at enough for the damages on my boots.