17 July 2010

In and Outs #3

IN
Look who's here for a visit again!

(clicky on all the images for full res)

MUSTARD AND HONEY! I've been good and not calling Mustard Clover.
Darn they've grown from their last visit eh? They were adorable, what happened! (I kid haha, they still are) This time they're here for a longer stay, sigh, more cage cleaning haha.

N'awwwwwwww *u*

Gritaly Excitement!
I think at this point in time, I'm more excited about packing for the trip than the actual trip. This is totally one big fat excuse for shopping XD Perfect reason to buy the Urban Decay Naked palette (funny thing: temptila's review for it ranks higher than the actual product page on google)! I'll wait a bit for that though, instead I've got a recycled&retractable ecotools kabuki brush (think I'll be linking to reviews from now on). It is the soooooftest synthetic ever! *u*Also picked up a NYC blushable cream stick. Face = the best canvas ever.


OUT
The murderous weather, please? I guess this is nature's way of balancing out the cooler summer last year. My air con makes the most terrifying noise (similar to any machine breaking down), so I'm barely surviving in tanks+shorts.

Braces, please? *insert laughter and mocking from friends*
Last visit to the dentist resulted in good and bad. Good that I no longer need to wear elastics and the composite was drilled away (don't want a drill in my mouth again, it's not the worst of feelings, but e___e). Bad that well, the braces itself won't be coming off in a long while, lucky it'll be gone by gr 11 summer. WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO TEETH?

1 comment:

Gil said...

The brown one is cuter. You and your honey and clover obsession =P