12 July 2010

flowers

if by some bizarre chance froggy Kevin reads this, lol flowers!

but yes flowers.
After browsing through some crafting blogs, I made some paper flowers to make myself feel better.


click for awesome lightbox fullview~
Rose, carnation, carnation. Last one looks a bit off since I forgot to make an extra cut on the petals. I'm really liking the contrast created by flash, should try using it when photographing brunch too, saves an extra step in photoshop XD Oh yeah, all photos on blog are slightly psed (unless otherwise stated). Mostly for sharpening, colour fixing, general better looking. Wish I had Xiaxue's ps skills, life would be easier haha.

Right, flowers.

Rose and carnation petals.
I bought all the supplies in China during a visit loooooooong time ago (prob 05?). The business card of the store is in the first pic, though I doubt the store is still open. If anyoneeeee knows where to buy this kind of wrinkly paper in Toronto, please leave a comment! They're usually sold twisted up into ropes.

Group photo ;D

(clickkkk)
Tallest carnation was made yeaaaars ago. The bouquet would be much larger if I haven't given them all away, gotta work on replenishing my stock XD

No comments: