16 July 2010

bits&pieces

dump from my bookmark toolbar:

1)LHC Sound Library
I might have a bias towards LHC (can't wait until they publish stuff in plain english *u*), but this is just so cool.

2)Gundam!

"Freedom Gundam" - 4 Foot Papercraft from Taras Lesko on Vimeo.

This is dedication.

3)Castle, medieval style.
I shall assume that my interest in this is a sign that I made the right choice to pursue being a civil engineer.

4)Immortal Robots!
They'll be the ones to take over the world instead of rubber ducks. I wonder how the real Bina feels about the robot, isn't it one bit creepy that there's this self aware robot that looks like you, knows your memories, behaves (to the best of it's ability) like you? But then again, we're just a mass of cells o_o

1 comment:

Donna said...

Rubber duckiess.. hehe xD.