23 June 2010

post exam splurge.

stupid nail polish is the same price as my lunch T___T"
but oh how pretty it is.
Dark teal/borderline navy with a chrome green sheen. So so pretty.
Can't capture it on camera though, so I'll leave it to your imaginations.

Also wanted to buy the cupcake mask from Lush, but they ran out so I got catastrophic cosmetic. Smells like yummy blueberry. If I won the lottery, Lush would be rich XD

There was an EARTHQUAKE today! Didn't feel anything though, pheww. What would I have regretted if I died? good question (what would you regret?)

loooooooking forward to camping. hahaha @ seating plans. I plan to lay outside the tent and watch the stars, if I can stand the bugs.


Stand by me,
Nobody knows the way it’s gonna be,

2 comments:

H-siao said...

growing up in asia...im used to sleeping thru magnitude 4.0ML earthquakes

Gil said...

Wow you found that song? I love that song!