10 June 2010

om nom nom not.

Today was another trip to the dentist's office.
But before that, science exaaaam, oh jooooy e_e"

The exam covered a lot less than I expected, a lot of the stuff I studied was no where to be found. Recognized most of the m/c questions from review sheets from various classes. That said, I'm still not sure about how much I got wrong. The acid/base question, some people say it's neutralization, I disagree (austin and alex agree with me on this). It's....sodium carbonate (Na2CO3?) and hydrochloric acid (HCl). Definitely a double displacement, right? So far so good? Na2CO3 + 2HCl -> 2NaCl + H2CO3? Salt and Bicarbonate? Pretty sure I'm righhhht @_@

Since I had dentist a few hours afterwards, I followed Austin and Alex to the library with the intention of studying history. Some work actually got done XD Eaaaaasy 9 marks! I better do well on the history exam, must not screw social sciences over!

Now to the rant.
I now have a gap wide enough to fit my tongue through between my upper and lower teeth. Why? Cause my teeth kept biting the lower wire off (the longest time it lasted was 2 days). Without the wire, teeth won't align properly, so on and so on. So now I can't chew at all. It's a handicap as bad as like...only having 1 finger on a hand (a slight exaggeration). It's like swapping your entire set of teeth for 2 pebbles to grind food between, not fun. Also extremely awkward looking when I smile "orz
Guess my menu for this month will be entirely consisted of congee.

2 comments:

Gil said...

You're right. It's not a neutralization, as Na2CO3 isn't a base. It's a double replacement

Kenn said...

Thoroughly work your blender and you'll increase the number of items on your menu.

:] And wait til you get your wisdom teeth removed.