21 June 2010

In and Outs #2

I feel the need for another irregular series, so here's In and Outs.

School's Out.
finally.
Will expand on this tmrw, not gonna think about it today XD

Suuuuuuummer's In!
here's a long to do list:
  1. draw. I miss being creative D:
  2. read books:
    • An incomplete education
    • The gastronomical me-MFK Fisher
    • The lazy person's guide to investing
    • The elegant universe
    • God particle (for like..the 5th time, good boook :])
    • GEB
    • Paradise Lost
    • How to think like davinci
    • Lost Symbol
  3. PHYSICS 11.In fact, I will start reading it tmrw.
  4. organize old magazines. tear out the pretty stuff, paste into hardcover book. be creaaaative.
  5. some form of exercise. this is important. i'll somehow end up sitting all summer "orz
  6. FFXII YEAH.
  7. watch the list of anime that I promised kenn.
  8. organize cloth and fall/winter's shopping list.
Gonna spend lots of time reflecting. I don't think I'm going where I want to go, that's assuming I know where I want to go. Something's off haha.
Summer's gonna be fuuuuuun :]

No comments: