01 June 2010

foreveeeeeeeee.

first off: happy birthday Alex! Difficult person you are.
Got him a card with the most white space, yet we still managed to fill it over the top. Janice, Soph, and Donna had the write on the front and back covers xD
I make a conscience effort to be nice on birthdays.

Civics center is lotsa laughs. Ice cream bars hahahaha. Its like a repeat of the situation all over again. Should go there more often haha.

Another thing that made me smile today: futureme.org
Really entertaining seeing how the 'weijie' of a year ago thought, usually very different from the current 'weijie'. Ch-ch-ch-change! k no, not that song. In retrospect, I blow everything out of proportion, evident in me not getting the references that I made myself.
If Grace still goes on the computer, she would laugh at this: caaaaaaaaaaat.
haha no.

I shall work on summatives while still feeling motivated :]
yeah, go send an email to the 'you' in a year! You'll be surprised at how warm and fuzzy it feels to read 'em.

No comments: