24 June 2010

Flan is karma!

title from Battle Angel Alita, go read it ;D

New pretty theme, based off Whiteness (from quiterandom.com) modified by yours truely. I did enough to it to make it seem like my baby <3
Rants on coding:
  • Freakin bg: You don't know how many times I measured it, but it would never work. So I gave up on the original idea of gradient border and just changed the css border. blah. Then I thought of pinstripes, which was easier to implement.
  • Header image: it was spelled kramatic for the longest time, until kenn pointed it out. Much thanks.
  • Coding in general: had to dig deep into my memories of when Donna&Eva still made websites. I learned the very little html/css that I knew from them XD Fun times.
Awesome new thing:
LIGHTBOOOOOOX!
yes I have to make it fancy and add jquery, which thankfully didn't give me a hard time. Only annoying thing is that I have to manually add 'rel="lightbox"' to every image. Look forward to seeing it in action for the next brunch post (or whenever I post a nice image).

But now it's done, and beautiful.
Funny how everyone has to change their blog design at the same time.

1 comment:

H-siao said...

yo james cameron is working on a battle angel movie
and nice design