07 May 2010

t.h.e w.i.n.d.y

alternate title: I can stare at CLAMP's amazing art for ever and ever.

Presenting: Card Captor Sakura Clow Cards <3
an early apology: I am deeply sorry for the crappy quality. Shot the pics at night, under the glare of a coffee table lamp. I feel bad having such bad photos of such pretty cards "orz


amazingly beautiful illustrations no?


My favourite card (in function and pretty high ranked in deisgn). God knows how much easier my life would be with it.
In terms of looks, I like the 4 elements and light/dark. soooo pwetty *u* The sword is pretty kickass too, I use to be able to draw that so well...

Sakura cards:

I don't think the deck I got was legit, drawing looks a lot worse than the clow cards.

I shall attempt to read my fortune with these, as soon as I find someone with better Chinese.
(shoutout to kenn)

2 comments:

Kenn said...

Haha, since they're in Chinese, their legitimacy instantly goes down a few notches.

Wouldn't know how to tell fortune with those, unless they're aligned with the Tarots. *u* But CCS <3

Superbud said...

I remember my sister watched that alot.
I think we even have videos on windy and the water one.
And some mirror one too. And I think maze?