22 May 2010

sunny days

Rained, so plans to be active with Janice and David got canceled.
Instead, I(mom) got myself some materialistic goods.


FINALLY items: Heeled sandals (wedge, since I rather my feet doesn't hurt) and satchel. Originally wanted nude strappy non wedge heels, but it was impossible to find any in walkable heights. My search shall continue next year!



Sun dress and cardigan with ruffled shoulder details. Bad dining room lighting ruined the colours, both looks much better (and less washed out) irl. I think I have too much sun dresses, should start wearing them more haha.


(this is more for my mom, but I intend to improve my negative eye lining skills.)
I would totally jump on the MAC bandwagon if I had more money ._."

Ended up eating fast food for dinner, I feel myself dying a little faster now.
Had reeeeeeeeally spicy thai green curry. I pride myself on my spiciness tolerance, but e___e" that was unbearable. The coconut milk was also very overpowering. Was not very pleasant.

The rest of the weekend shall be dedicated to academic excellence.

1 comment:

Kenn said...

"I pride myself on my spiciness tolerance..."

That means you've already beaten Andrew xD