06 May 2010

"soon"

Made my monthly trip down to the dentist today, been going there for a reeeeeally long time.
reeeeeaaaaaaaally long.

Turns out I do need those pesky elastics. Most people had to get it for the front, not me! I need it at the back, where it's impossibly hard to change "orz In addition, the bottom hook scrapes my tongue everytime I talk or eat. It's unbelievably annoying (and painful).
I never have much luck with teeth.

On the positive side, I will have perfect teeth later in life. Only question is how much later.

3 comments:

Janice said...

lol since grade 4??
its ok :) remember to wear ur retainer after (Y)

Kenn said...

I had elastics in the back. They're a pain. The arch wire on my braces gauged a hole in the inside of my cheeks. Wasn't fun. =3=

CARD CAPTORS CARDS!

melody said...

AFTER PROM! HAR HAR HAR >:D