29 May 2010

"moderate hatred" serve

Nick's birthday party todaaay.

Beach volleyball:
sand = scorching hot. Had to dig to the wet sand to keep our feet cool. I broke my I-only-sit-around-and-can't-play-any-sports stereotype and have battlescars to prove it harhar. Cummer>Bayview.

Water fight:
"I call the hose!" Everyone was so lame and stayed in the no water zone D: I had fun sneaking up behind people and hitting them with the paddle. The squirt-y thingy was also fun, psssssh who needs water guns. Water balloon=fail grenades, they bounce off the person then explode D:

BBQ+food:
Food was gooooooood. I've never liked crackers+cheese (marble) so much. The dip for the veggies were good too; cucumbers were gone in the first 2mins haha. Homemade patties ftw, it's at least 3 times thicker than a ripoff McD's one, had a hard time taking a bit. Later we had fruits and cake. I ate SIX slices of watermelon, which was too much. Although I was bloated, I still had a slice of tiramisu. I can't wait to try the authentic ones in gritaly *u*

lol @ car ride home. Haven't seen a sunset for a looooooong time.

2 comments:

Janice said...

I totally did NOT stay in the no water zone xD

CUMMER REPRESENT :D

Superbud said...

NO
BAYVIEW FTW