25 May 2010

heat "orz

Why is it already 30?
That should come 2 month later "orz

ABC is a painful game.
Though I can't complain since I hit hard too XD

Exams are just around the corner...
I shall prepare my hideout with the dust bunnies.

later addition: I dont wannnnnaaaa make history notes -whine whine whine-
I spent a good 10 mins flipping through my history textbook trying to find my review sheet. Page by page, page by page. It generated a nice breeze though. Didn't find it, was about to panic, stood up, notebook fell from lap, review sheet fell out! A good mix of frustration and happiness occurred. I'm just writing this to procrastinate, terrible me.
tmrw's history summative, sigh. I can't do in class writing. Need time to rest and review work -whine whine whine- I think I'm just talking alot since my throat was hurting the entire day. Don't think I'll go to JA if throat is still acting up.

(dont bother reading the above chunk of text) I think next year can be better.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Last year's history exam was really easy though...
like, it's all common-sense intuitive multiple choice and short answers, basically,
and the last question involves labeling a map of canada