21 May 2010

happy day :]

Today is a good day...
(because I saw lots of red cars) no, that happened last sunday. The Curious Incident With The Dog In The Night Time (what a long title to type...) is a good book though.

because I had some oh-so heavenly brownie cupcakes from the rugby bakesale. "made with love" hahahahaha, I wish. But really, someone who can bake AND break arms, that is a very good package. Back off Melody D<

That alone is enough to make it a good day, but I found this totally awesome image:

via techi.com: craziest gif we've ever seen

Too bad the version I uploaded isn't animated, so head over to the original source, save image, apply as wallpaper, tiled, for the full effect.
Work of genius.

and lastly: JAY CHOU'S NEW ALBUM HARHARHARHAHRAHR.
much loves to Linnee for the information.
I shall be a good fan and not illegally download it. I shall patiently await the arrival of my dad with the album.

1 comment:

melody said...

if only he was smart u_u