19 May 2010

Gritaly

I waaaaant toooo gooooooo.

to see David, cause I had to sketch his eye in art class. Don't underestimate Michelangelo, one eye is darn hard to draw.

to eat good pizza and pasta. Much like how Canadian bubble tea can't compare with ones in China.

to sit in a gondola in Venice with the love of my life, which does not exist, so I'll settle with my friends :]

to see St. Peter's square.

to marvel at the mindblowing architecture of the Pantheon. Greek mythology is awesome.

to blow lots and lots of money on gelato. Mmmmm.

6 comments:

H-siao said...

...u completely ignored the gr part of gritaly coz theyre in financial crisis?

Gil said...

Why Gritaly?

And trust me, you probably won't like real italian pizza. It's really different from Canadian pizza =)

Janice said...

lol goo :)
^pizzas in italy are like all meat no veggies (very manly)

H-siao said...

i thought it was the other way around...theres alot of veggies and then 4 meat its jus ham and salami

Janice said...

lol,nah. My sister said she didn't have veggies for two weeks (torture for her)
So much more tempting for guys now ;)

Superbud said...

MEAT!
and maybe ur cupcake maker can come
oh nvm
he's graduating