26 May 2010

frizzles!

Today in history, while supposing to be prepping for summative, a bunch of us was talking about shows that we watched in our childhood.

Presenting...

Best. Thing. Ever.

Although I don't quite remember watching it on TV, I do vividly remember reading all the books during library time in elementary school.
Those were the daaaaays...
I think the blonde kid in the front was the really wimpy one. The girl in the first window was...athletic? Haha I dunno, but I'm certain that Ms. Frizzles always wore different outfits and earrings that matched the adventure that they're gonna go on. I would LOVE to have her as a teacher *u*

I wish my school had magical flying buses D:

1 comment:

Kenn said...

No. Sesame Street was the best show ever. Or at least before they started to use backdrops and not be on the Street set anymore.