14 April 2010

tell me the secret of your dreams

I feel an urge to do a current fav music post. Probably cause Janice and Alex posted some jay songs recently <3 To be fair, any of Jay Chou's songs are not counted, they're always my fav.

Cpop:
1. 忘记时间-胡歌 I remember feeling very strongly about the ending of the show. Went on sina.com forums to dig up more stuff xD
2. 热带雨林-S.H.E I like their older songs better ._. newer ones sound pretty much alike.
3. 此生不换-青鸟飞鱼

Songs from animes (overrides the genre of the song):
1. Waltz-Suneohair The mv is so cool. Yeah, wouldn't be a fav list w/o H&C. Just wouldn't.
2. Shinkirou-Loveholic ;___; his face just looks so sad at the end.
3. 空と海の詩-Tenmon shoutout to Gil :]

English ones. I'm terrible at putting things into genres.
1. Beside You-Marianas Trench
2. Good People-Jack Johnson
3. All the Right Moves-One Republic haig masquerade plz.

In other languages:
1. One-Epik High Thank you to Mel for introducing me to epik high <3
2. Joy-YUKI
3. Ne me laisse pas l'aimer-Brigitte Bardot

1 comment:

Gil said...

Haha yay! You remembered that song!