01 April 2010

longweekend

Gotta love how Easter comes 2 weeks after march break.
Lots of things for me to look forward to :]

Ended the school day waiting for Janice to finish her photography assignment. First few turned out pitch black lol, but eventually it worked somewhatish. Joyce's looked amazing *u*

Thing #1 that I look forward to: Kevin (froggy's) birthday dinner tomorrow!
rofl @ the drama in fb thread about the gifts. I think this qualifies as something that I can look back and laugh it.

Thing #2: April's birthday dinner on sunday
So many birthdays near each other haha (eg. Helen and Tony's, which we still have to think of a plan for...). Annnyways, last year's was funnnn. lol @ weijie food, good times.

Thing #3: Impact soiree on saturday.
I wanted to use the word "soiree" sounds so cool haha. Went shopping for this last saturday, business casual is such a tricky word. Hopefully my cold is completely gone by then. Gotta put my people skillz to work, smile, be interested, be interesting, smile some more.

Thing #4: Impact microcredit competition planning meeting on monday.
I sincerely hope that we can get the proposal done.
hotdogs ftw.

and although this doesn't fit into the long weekend:
Thing #5: House of Five Leaves (さらい屋五葉).

SG trailer
Uploaded by manuloz. - Discover more animation and arts videos.

(here's to kenn's lovely preview)
(a different trailer is out on the official website)

I have HIGHHHH expectations about this show. Mainly cause it's timeslot is where Honey&Clover (you all should know how wonderful h&c is and how much I love it) and Eden of the East (still waiting for dvd to come out) aired. The description of "semi-realistic samurai" also drew me in. Finally, I like the character design and art style in general, fits the mood of the story quite well.

What spring anime will YOU be following?

4 comments:

Superbud said...

I will be not following a spring anime thank you very much :p

Kenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kenn said...

All the series give or take two or three. No Hakouki? Btw, 東のエデン movie I is out floating around.

H-siao said...

il be watching DuRaRaRa!!...or rather i hav already started watching that