08 April 2010

expectations

*donna made twitter to promote our impact group! go follow @donnayann please :] *

English essay outline: time to get my ideas in order. I will do well on this, my mark is somewhat dependent on it.

Lit test was so chill haha. Janice and I switched roles, I'm usually the one freaking out and she's usually the one telling me to calm down. The granola bars at snack time was good.

weekend = work time. gogo.

Since Alex did a report card prediction, here goes mine:
1. English: dropped, by quite a lot probably. Didn't do so well on some assignments. 91
2. Math: saw mark, went up by a bit. Failed a bunch of quizes, did well on a few tests, all balances out. hurray 91! (if alex ever sees this, hahahahahhaa)
3. Science: dowwwwwwn. Chem unti test was a killer *sees everyone in my class nod in agreement* Was 98 last time I saw, probably a 93/4 now.
4.History: the death of my grade 10 mark. 84
5. Careers: 100.4 lolololololol.
6. Business: hmm, didn't get perfect on a few assignments, so probably a small drop. 95/6?
7. Tech: around 92/3 depending on hand tool test.
8. SAP: 91. Good on assignment, good on test, baaaaaaad on reflection. Without reflections, I bet I can get a 96/7 <_<"

death day is april 12 ;D

2 comments:

H-siao said...

100.4 how...i would like to know how

Superbud said...

D DAY!