25 April 2010

cardboard slippers

2nd sleepover at the science center!

But before that, blood test @_@"
The nurse scared me when she said she couldn't find my vein, uh ohh. So she took out a bigger needle and kinda stabbed it in where a vein it's suppose to be. Good thing she was right. Soooo much blood was taken out, 1 large tube and 2 small tubes.

After a quick lunch and episode 2 of saraiya goyou (am I the only one that likes the character design? It looks good and matches the story so well!) I headed to the OSC.

To summarize it was cold, fun, tirinnnng, science show was awesome, and will have to do again next week. April and I pretty much gossiped for the entire duration, sighhhhhh <_<" It was volunteer appreciation week, so we got coffee crispes and this really cute star for recognition lol. "I'm gonna frame this and hang it on my wall!"

1 comment:

Gil said...

Wow, why'd you do a blood test?