18 April 2010

brunch: more tofu stir fry! and plans for the week ahead


Tofu, bok choy, and mushroom stir fry with sesame sauce.
adapted from food network.

Same base ingredients as last week (since I only used half of each pack), different style. Mmm tasty. Stir fried tofu + random veggies are definitely on my-foods-to-eat-during-university-and-beyond list.

Plan for next week/things I must get done:
-SAP paper. Shouldn't be that bad, doable in 1 night.
-Careers safety test. Again easy, common sense+try really hard to remember last tuesday's class.
-Business ISP presentation. Need to get the last section from Tim. this is why I dislike working in groups. There's always gonna be some problem that causes someone to lag behind. Gonna work like crazy on this.
-Careers Budget. Gonna get this on tues, should be fine.
-Careers Summative. I know what I'm gonna do in the future (no Alex, it will not change drastically. Plus I have back-ups). Just gotta get the info, organize the info, and make the info look nice.

and the biggie: IMPACT MICROCREDITTTT
Stupid t-shirt place, stubborn bbt places. No worries though, I'm sure we can find a way to solve these. Just wouldn't be fun if there weren't any obstacles. Look forward to some kick ass t-shirts and delicious bubble tea (and if things go really well, DDR tournament).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.. Looks so gooood ;__;