15 March 2010

things

Marrrrrch Breaaaak <3 oh how I do not miss school.

Went over to OD's house with everyone on sunday, lotsa video gaming. I played COD for the first time, damn I can't aim <_<" Tony's such a jerk in video games, I never know how he gets behind me suddenly and knife me. Janice has too much excitement when playing games, funny funny. Then Helen and I proceeded to watch wake-up pranks on youtube, think we laughed too much, the cod playing people looked at us funny xD

After Grace came, we went to grab dinner at Michi. It's a Japanese restaurant near yonge&sheppard. It has really nice decor and plates, reeeeally nice plates. I ordered curry katsu don, t'was pretty good; the meat was breaded nicely.

Sleepover is a very deceiving word, not much sleep occurs. Randomly gossiped, ate, and watched tv from 8 till 4. We ate...alot o_o hungry people are scary. Janice is pro at flipping pancakes, something I can never do haha.I don't think that Donna and I are very comforting people. Janice's floor is really hard, which I usually like. Usually, because I can't fall asleep unless I turn on my side, but if I do, my hip bone and rib cage pokes against the floor, ouch. Maybe that's how I ended up staying wake till 4. My sentences aren't flowing again, more sleep is needed.

Got haircut

I can't wait until my skin clears up e_e"

3 comments:

Kenn said...

Speaking of haircuts, I'm in dire need of one. Haven't had the time to go out, nor have I had the cash. ^^; Been running around with no money for about a week now.

Meat 'was' breaded nicely.

Anonymous said...

It's don katsu. Assuming it was breaded pork.

melody said...

i heard you spent 6 hours at the salon u_u