20 March 2010

maybe on earth, maybe in the future

^ the above is the alternate title for Blame! If anyone read it, please explain the ending to me @_@" I don't get what happened. Killy fell into the water and the embryo...activated?

Onto actual post:

I finished Kingdom Hearts II (a while ago) ;D
Stupid game glitched, so I didn't bother leveling up my forms and just went straight into the final battle. The 3rd final battle (one with the big ship and really high jumps) is so annoying -o- The ending movie is really long and nicely animated, accompanied by a good song (same as opening) too :]

Pretty pictures from KH's art book

I have that in wallpaper format, so pretty *u*



1 comment:

H-siao said...

sanctuary is a weird song...anyways
congrats on finishing a jrpg...ive never been able to do that...