21 March 2010

March Break Warp Up

I admit, I didn't do much.

Below is by far my biggest accomplishment:

Oathkeeper! *u*
I had to do something KH related, it just didn't feel right finishing the game without fully completing it. I'm weird, I know. (I was gonna do oblivion as well, but that alone took my the entire week plus interruptions)
Traced the outline from the official image and coloured the rest painfully pixel by pixel. Very very painfully. So much blending involved e_e" The wings were the hardest, yellow to pale blue is actually a lot harder than yellow to purple. Oh well, it's done, looks great, I'm happy :]

Next would be...the mediocre notes that I made for science and SAP.
Science I'm not too worried about, know the methods, just need to know some names and formulas. Sap..oh ho ho, I don't remember a thing. The videos we watched in class covered a lot of stuff, hope my notes on them were relevant.

Had fun with friends in the lovely weather that is now gone. give me my summer baaaaaaack. Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to Summer Wars, I'll watch the whole thing in 1 go once it's complete.

Things to get ready for:
-Tests, bunch of them.
-Impact Microcredit Comp, think of good idea&assemble awesome team.
-Science summative, I refuse to let this one end up like last year's. Will do well.
-Looking for a summer/part time job and long term volunteering place.
Motivation better kick in soon.

1 comment:

Gil said...

Your sprite art is pretty amazing