05 March 2010

Panda hat

hahahaa..haha.a....hhahahahaha
I suddenly remembered all my adventures in rf last night, which resulted in me laughing myself to sleep. Good times hahahahaa.



Let's seeeee: ghc days were fun, stupid people that lured the dl to the center, made me waste so many gems. Then it was av, fun watching people pk in the caves. Followed by...lou, which was basically a repeat of av. Then I trained in niff and rachel or way too long, probably cause I refuse to use honeys. I remember how insanely happy I was when I finally had enough to buy that rudra...

Somewhere in between I joined sps, love that guild :] Awesome people in there *wink* Guild wars was so hectic, I was pretty useless XD Lots of thanks for getting me all the way to 99 and back up to the 80s. One specific event that I remember was the kieh quest, we tried sooooo many times. Darn the mobs right before the boss, always died there. Tried at least 20 or so times before the entire party was done.

I've finally achieved my goal of having a real life panda hat >D

4 comments:

Superbud said...

Lol
that was really random
didn't understand it
panda hat? :)

Kenn said...

I've finally got a horse head mask. Nothing gets better than that.

Gil said...

SPS FOREVER!

Haha I remember the kieling... that was... aggravating.

Oh, and you have a real life panda hat o_O

melody said...

LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I WAS A STRIPPER

SPS WAS THE CLUB WHERE I WORKED

CHEAPASS ASIANS u_u
especially you weijie <_< man i gave you that lap dance for nothing

im like high right now LOL