27 February 2010

shine

Was talking to Gil about photoshop, which led me to remember this:


random edit that I did of a photo that Janice took.

I would like my dinning room to look like that *u* Simple long rectangular table surrounded by cottage style chairs, lined with a lux table runner. The wallpaper will be of a similar style, and on the walls will hang mirrors with gold coated rim. Below the mirror will be dark stained, low cabinetry with ornate golden handles (dunno what they're actually called...). To illuminate the room, there will be the chandelier that I love in debors....sighhh *u*
Speaking of rooms, I really like Summer's apartment in 500 Days of Summer (good movie haha, "it's not a love story, it's a story about love")

Staying at home makes me want to eat.
(Mm, nutella hot chocolate with cinnamon sugar toast. mmmmm)

1 comment:

Janice said...

LOL, i can't see most of the things. You will have a emo dining room D: but it's pretty