05 February 2010

resolutions revists

Roughly 4 weeks since I've made my goal to sleep more......
yeah it's not working out haha.

Not entirely a failure though, I have been going to sleep earlier (11:30), though that's still half an hour later than my goal. I feel that I've put in considerable amount of effort in getting off the computer earlier (then all efforts went to hell cause of mousehunt).

Have been waking up earlier though, especially on late start wednesdays. Shocking I know. It is a pretty nice feeling not having to rush in the morning: slowly washing my face, slowly heating up a bowl of oatmeal, slowly chewing the oatmeal while enjoying the scenery outside my window....ahh *u*

(will continue to try to sleep earlier though)

1 comment:

Kenn said...

I'd have to say that any resolutions I made would've gone straight to hell within the first month of school.

Music in university isn't any fun...then again, who the hell said that school was ever fun in the first place?