18 February 2010

gooo patrick chan!

hehe 3 golds now.
I discovered how fun watching sports can be :]

It's such a bonding activity haha, I feel so familiar when everyone go "OHHHHHH!" and "YEAAA!" simultaneously. It seems like everyone is suddenly an expert, "oh nono! why did you do this!". So much conversations can arise from a 20 second footage haha.
I feel so bad when I go "fall, fall, fall" and when the athletes actually do, I feel so bad e_e" Must be hard having the whole world scrutinize and criticize your every action. Lol I never have to worry about that, go couches. Especially the Russian pair in pairs figure skating, they did so well in the short program.

I laugh at the difference in opinions of quads between plushenko and patrick chan.

4 comments:

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janice said...

Don't you mean in Paris Figure Skating ;)

Superbud said...

Hey weej
it's more fun to play sports :p
like hockey or snowboarding
I dunno how u can not like snow so much
all the fun sports have snow :)
SNOWBALL FIGHT

cya tmrw weej

Superbud said...

SECOND TIME! I didnt needa press send a million times to post a comment.
Sometimes I need to type in a verification code....
Very annoying.
I'm bored as u can see. I'm still stuck in this world of boredom.