25 February 2010

floating around

I feel so sleepy this week, probably cause I've been staying up till midnight everyday with olympics. Canada is doing well. I prefer listening to people talk.
Also been feeling procrastinating. I should be working harder as the year goes on, but I just don't feel as motivated since history screwed my mark over. Science went up though, so it balances out ish.

One thing I never figured out: is this line of lyrics from All We Are "is everything, that's right" or "is everything that's right". It's been bugging me for a looooooong while. I over empathize with lyrics haha, especially cheesy tragic-y mando pop.

Consistency is nice.

I want Ares to come out, maps and potions to drop in mousehunt, spring to come, buy more materialistic stuff. Thats a lot of wants.

1 comment:

Gil said...

I think it's "is everything that's right". It makes sense with the context of the song =)