17 January 2010

brunch: frans + shopping haul



Nice to have someone else make my brunch :] (the photo is a lie! you only get one pickle!)

Went to Frans (at College and Yonge) with Janice and Roy today, pretty nice place. Decor is all retro-y. I would have uploaded pictures, but we sat downstairs (roy: "why are they bringing food down to the washrooms?") which looked normal ._. Got pretty good seats though, right infront of the TV, watched a bit of the raptor's game before we left.

Afterwards, we headed to eaton for some shopping. Note to self: must resist temptation to spend at lush <_<" yeahhhh, that didn't go so well:


Came home with Cosmetic Warrior fresh mask and a sample of Vanishing Cream (man, the full size one is $35 e_e"). Also got the father frost soap (buy 1 get 2 free is still on! ha katty >D).

If that's not bad enough, I also hauled 4 books (plus 3 since Janice and I are sharing) from chapters. Omnivor's Dilemma, This Side of Paradise, The Portrait of a Lady, Anna Karenina, Vanity Fair, Moonstone, and The Awakening.

...
...
...

funny coincidence:
friend: hi
me: bad timing! dinner, see ya.
*I come back*
me: hi
friend: dinner, see ya! no lie.

3 comments:

Gil said...

May God be with any boyfriend you might have in your future. Specifically with regards to his wallet.

Kenn said...

Unfortunately for us guys, most girls are like this. "orz

My parents would kill me if I spent as much money as you did today in a day...

Katty said...

LOL
I should have bought more >:(

and darn. I was hoping you'd die a little once you found out it was over. Juuust kidding ;)