01 January 2010

(500) days of summer

Watched it yesterday, what a gloomy way to end the year haha.



A very smart break up movie :]

The events that happen are pretty realistic but oh so entertaining. "I don't want to forget about her, I want to get her back." Great character development too, nice to see Tom (main character) grow up from obsessive to (dare I say) wise as the 500 days pass. The ending is satisfying as well, so punny that the girl he met at the end is named Autumn.

I recommend it to anyone who's looking for a romantic comedy that's a tad unconventional.

2 comments:

CELESTE said...

i watched it the other day. it's so insightful about the whole mirage of what we think as 'the one'. just shows us that real life is so different from the romantic movies we watch; and you just have to keep moving forward if things doesn't work out.

Anonymous said...

Nice post & nice blog. I love both.